Let’s keep in touch
To join us…
Parking by car
Parking is free in Nogaro. You have 3 options:
– Main street: parking is limited in time on blue spaces, unlimited after 18:00. White seats are unlimited. It can be difficult to find a place in high season.
– Place de la Mairie (and other places accessible from it) is the easiest: 50 meters from the Guest House through the small streets. This parking lot is monitored. ATTENTION: cars must be picked up at 6:00 am on Tuesday and Friday, market day.
– For the adventurous who don’t mind driving through the medieval streets, passing by the Maison d’Hôtes to drop off luggage before continuing straight down to the parking lot is also a good option.
Recharge your electric car in Nogaro
The nearest train stations to Nogaro are:
Auch (65km) – Mont de Marsan (40km) – Tarbes (65km) – Pau (70km) – Agen (90km)
Pau Pyrenees : (70km)
Tarbes – Lourdes (78km)
Bordeaux (175 km)
Biarritz – Anglet – Bayonne (158km)
For the cab ride from the airport, see the “By Taxi” section
Example of 2022 daytime rates (7am-7pm):
- from Pau airport:
- 147€ per highway
- 120€ by the department
- from Toulouse airport:
Contact of cab companies in Nogaro:
- Allo Taxi 06 74 64 21 25 (email: email@example.com > Be careful to use this email and not the one mentioned on their website)
- Cab Mousquetaires 06 70 61 09 92