Let’s keep in touch
We speak French, English, Spanish, German and Polish.
From France: 05 62 03 32 83
International: 00 33 (0)5 62 03 32 83
To join us…
Parking by car
Parking is free in Nogaro. You have 3 options:
– Main street: parking is limited in time on blue spaces, unlimited after 18:00. White seats are unlimited. It can be difficult to find a place in high season.
– Place de la Mairie (and other places accessible from it) is the easiest: 50 meters from the Guest House through the small streets. This parking lot is monitored. ATTENTION: cars must be picked up at 6:00 am on Tuesday and Friday, market day.
– For the adventurous who don’t mind driving through the medieval streets, passing by the Maison d’Hôtes to drop off luggage before continuing straight down to the parking lot is also a good option.
Recharge your electric car in Nogaro
There are charging options in Nogaro listed on chargemap.
The Reveo recharging network is provided by the Occitanie region and offers domestic, Type 2 and Type 3 plugs.
The nearest train stations to Nogaro are:
Auch (65km) – Mont de Marsan (40km) – Tarbes (65km) – Pau (70km) – Agen (90km)
Regular bus lines passing through NOGARO :
Timetable Auch-Aire sur l’Adour : line 934
Timetable Nogaro-Condom : line 952
BUS AUCH to TOULOUSE and back : schedules here
TRAINS AUCH to TOULOUSE and back : schedules here
Pau Pyrenees : (70km)
Tarbes – Lourdes (78km)
Bordeaux (175 km)
Biarritz – Anglet – Bayonne (158km)
For the cab ride from the airport, see the “By Taxi” section
Example of 2022 daytime rates (7am-7pm):
- from Pau airport:
- 147€ per highway
- 120€ by the department
- from Toulouse airport:
Contact of cab companies in Nogaro:
- Allo Taxi 06 74 64 21 25 (email: firstname.lastname@example.org > Be careful to use this email and not the one mentioned on their website)
- Cab Mousquetaires 06 70 61 09 92